Varhadi Spicy Red Chilli Chutney - 200g
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Aazol's Varhadi Spicy Red Chilli Chutney is a fiery paste of hand-pounded red chilli and garlic that will make the dullest of meals racy. Not for the faint-hearted, this chutney is for all those who love their spice.
The word thecha comes from the Marathi word for crushing. It refers to the style of prep – hand pounding red chilli, garlic and simple condiments to make a wet chutney in small batches. Native to Vidarbha (north-eastern Maharashtra), the recipe from Varhad speaks of a land where temperatures are high, and tolerance for spice, higher. Farmers make a daily meal of Zunka Bhakri Thecha, with a side of sliced onion.
About The Seller
10 spirited women from 10 different bachat gaths (saving groups) in Wayfad village, Wardha, formed Sampurna SHG in 2020. Guided by their most enterprising member, Sharda Gajananrao Thakur, the self-help group produces and takes great pride in their high-quality chutneys and pickles that are made from the freshest of ingredients. A year-round harvest of fresh chillies from Sharda’s half-acre land is the secret to their delectable Red Chilli Chutney. Her recipe, perfected after endless trials, is sure to add a burst of delicious spiciness to any meal. Driven by self-belief, Sharda underwent specialised training to actualise her dream of setting up a business and started working out of her little home when she received no support from the very community she was keen to aid. Failure is not an option for Sharda whose spirit is unfazed by challenges and mind intent on seeing Sampurna and its stakeholders succeed.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 375
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Wonderful addition to daily everyday meals.
This condiment is a perfect balance of tongue scorching heat and deliciousness. The recipe is very well crafted. I appreciate the use of natural ingredients and authentic preparation. We have bought more than 5 jars over the past year or so. It works as both a standalone condiment and as a spice. I use it to add heat and taste to marinades, pasta, noodles, curries... Strongly recommended to any spice lover.
I would like to add that I prefered the older glass jar over the new plastic one.
Red rice poha, red chilli techa green chili techa& poha papad very good👍 tasty, fresh & very healthy I just loved the product's definitely buy again