Amla Gulkand: Vitamin C-rich Cooling Digestive - 200g (Pack of 1/Pack of 2)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Aazol's Amla Gulkand is the ideal post-meal digestive. It is made using fresh Damascus rose petals and Vitamin C-rich amla which will not only satiate your sweet cravings but also boost immunity and cool your system. Enjoy with betel leaves for maximum freshness.
Moravla, a sweet preserve made from Indian gooseberries in Maharashtra, is hailed for its medicinal value, bottled by families in winter when the fruit is available in abundance and stored for the rest of the year. Gulkand has an Indo-Persian origin and was once considered a delicacy, sun cooked for days to give it a dense floral flavour. The two traditions come together seamlessly in the Amla Gulkand.
About The Seller
Mother and daughter duo, Neelima Madhukar Naik and Snehal Pravin Naik, laid the foundation of Naik’s Konkan Food Bazaar way back in 2006. Neelima’s confidence in her long-perfected recipes combined with the highest quality of local ingredients fuelled their modest business providing Konkani food essentials including pickles, papad, flour and speciality products under one roof. 15 years later, the family business employs nine hardworking women and is run by her grandson Siddharth who takes utmost pride in his Aaji’s recipes and describes her as a relentless woman, who even at the age of 75 insists on making her own pickles and mixes.
Amla Gulkand is good for diabetes?
Due to the sugar used to preserve the roses and amla, it is not advisable for people with diabetes to have Amla Gulkand regularly. We suggest you take advice from your doctor. Eating a small spoonful of amla gulkand as a treat once or having little in a paan for its digestive properties could be a good idea.
Is amla gulkand good for digestion?
Yes, amla gulkand gives you the benefits of both amla and gulkand in one spoon, and both are known to be great for digestive health. Amla is known to regulate bowel movement and stimulates the secretion of digestive juices. Gulkand is known for its cooling properties. It gives relief from constipation, acidity and bloating. With amla gulkand, you get the benefits of both.
Can we eat gulkand during periods?
Gulkand is an excellent post-meal sweetener for anyone, but especially for a female who suffers from heavy periods or excessive bleeding. With gulkand, when you get the benefits of amla, the benefits just multiply. Hence, Aazol’s amla gulkand is an ideal product since it gives you the benefits of amla for improving your menstrual health. Amla helps flush toxins, balances hormones, and fights PCOS symptoms.
How gulkand helps for purifying blood?
Gulkand is a natural blood purifier, as it helps remove toxins from the digestive tract. Rose, the main ingredient in the gulkand, is known for their anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. With Aazol’s Amla gulkand, you get the benefits of amla too, which is known for it blood purifying properties.
What is amla gulkand good for?
Amla Gulkand combines two super healthy foods in one sweet preserve i.e rose petals and amla. With this sweet rose petal jam, you get the benefits of both. Like the Vitamin C from amla and the anti-viral properties from petals. Amla gulkand is a natural coolant that helps in preventing anaemia too.
Can amla gulkand be taken daily?
Amla Gulkand can be enjoyed daily if you limit your consumption to one to two small spoons a day. Because of its health benefits, this natural gulkand can be enjoyed as an after-meal sweet treat.
Can diabetics eat amla gulkand?
Due to its sugar content, we would not recommend people suffering from diabetes to have amla gulkand daily. But they can surely enjoy this sweet and healthy treat once in a while after consulting their doctors.
Is amla gulkand good for weight loss?
Amla Gulkand is better than the original gulkand. Adding amla to gulkand can definetly help in weight management. This preserve has very little fat hence you can consume a limited quantity once in a while. It purifies the blood, aids digestion, and is an immunity booster, all beneficial contributors to your weight loss journey.
How long can amla gulkand be stored?
Aazol’s Amla Gulkand easily lasts an year. But we are sure you will finish it much before that. In case of humid weather, you may store it in the fridge.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 365
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
I ordered AMLA GULKAND and it's taste is so good....I have started using it and now see the results.... it's 5,6 days I am having it and if it works good I will get another in big quantity....
Refreshing! Will buy again.
HIGH SUGAR CONCENTRATED