Jumbo Black Raisins: Nashik's Famed Seedless Kismis - 250g (Pack of 1/Pack of 4)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's plump sweet-tart Jumbo Black Raisins are sourced directly from the grape capital of India. Naturally sun-dried and seedless, they are of the highest quality and make for a nutritious snack and regal addition to pulao, ice cream and desserts. Have a few every morning to improve skin health and digestion, stem acidity and boost iron and minerals.
Grape culture in India dates to 1300 AD with the arrival of Afghan and Persian invaders. Mughal emperors Akbar, Jehangir and Aurangzeb patronized the industry, and it was Mohammed Bin Tughlaq’s decision in 1327 to move the Indian sub-continent’s capital from Delhi to Daulatabad in Maharashtra that sowed the seeds of viticulture in the Deccan, later generously backed by the Peshwas of Pune in the 1700s. Maharashtra accounts for over half of India’s grape cultivation, and Nashik’s savanna climate is ideal for its growth.
About The Seller
Like Aazol, Farm Dora Foods is a lockdown baby. When the grape growers of Nashik stared in the face of losses during the Coronavirus pandemic and exports reported a 25% drop, they turned to ingenuity. Drying the sought-after Black Jumbo Seedless and Nanasaheb Purple varieties, they made top-quality raisins. The homemaker team of Charushila Hitendra Badgujar and Lata Ramesh Wagh purchased a small batch and after minimal processing (washing, sorting, grading), distributed it across neighbourhood grocery stores. The out-of-home startup has managed to offer economic assistance to local growers and jobs to several women.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 265
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
I was excited to buy these black raisins after seeing the visuals on your website. They really looked large. So I bought one kg. However on opening I find that there are only few large raisins, as you can see in the pic. I randonly took a few out of the lovely packaging you have, and laid them side by side to show you. So it was a bit disappointing. Can you not sort out the smaller sizes (which are easily available outside)?
Bought black raisins from various vendors. Best I have tried so far.
Absolute show stopper! Insanely tasty and of impeccable quality.