Mahua Ladoo: Forest Flower and Jaggery Nutri Ball - 250g (Pack of 1/Pack of 3)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Aazol's Mahua Ladoo is made by tribals in the remote Nandurbar belt using a rare forest flower that's sweet and iron-rich. Foraged by adivasis, the Mahua flower is packed with vitamins, phosphorus and calcium, making the ladoo an ideal after-meal dessert or at-work pick-me-up.
Endemic to the forests of Maharashtra, Madhuca Longifolia or the Mahua tree has flowers, leaves and seeds that come with a host of culinary and therapeutic benefits. The dried flower's high sugar content makes it a natural sweetener, and its cooling property helps with piles and diarrhoea. The minor forest produce has deep cultural roots, featuring in rituals associated with birth, marriage and death. This tree of life is believed to be divine, coming back to form with just a trickle of water, no matter how dry.
About The Seller
Narmada Mata Mahila Bachat Gat was started in a remote village in Nandurbar by 10 enterprising ladies when because of economic poverty the children of the village were found to be suffering from high levels of malnutrition. The irony was that while they did not have the basic income to be able to feed their children well, the local plants, fruits and flowers that grew in the region had tremendous nutritional values and tribals had been using them for sustenance for generations. With the help of experts, these ladies channeled this traditional wisdom to create nutritional products like the mahua laddoo, which is now given to all schoolchildren in the region. The income they source from selling these products and the products itself have both been significant contributors in overcoming nutritional deficiencies amongst the children of the region.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 350
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice big sized....the taste is very unique and we enjoyed it
Hi I love this so so much but I have been developing allergies for peanuts recently so was wondering can you all make this without peanuts please?
Conceptually I was not aware that Mahua flower could be used for making laddu so I order one packet to get the teast of it. I mush acknowledge that the teast is delicious. The typical smell of Mahua is not there.
I am going to have one Ladoo every evening.