Khapli Gahu Peeth: Low-GI Emmer Flour (500g/2kg/5kg)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Khapli or Emmer is a long-grain wheat low in gluten and glycemic index. Its flour has a subtle, nutty flavour and is richer in protein and fibre than regular wheat, making it a bonafide superfood.
Known as an ancestor of modern wheat, Khapli Gahu is said to date back 10,000 years. Having been around that long, it has been a staple in some of the world's greatest civilisations, including Indus Valley and Egypt. Its hardiness lends itself to growth in hot and arid areas. Maharashtra is a leader in Khapli cultivation, growing it as a drought and stress-resistant plant blessed with nature’s bounty.
About The Seller
Mi Kasarekar Sendriya Utpadak Shetkari Gat Kasare gets its name from the village it is based in, Kasare in the Dhule district. The farmer group is an offshoot of the NGO Mi Kasarekar, which is involved in the areas of primary education and organic farming. Rakesh Besale, the former sarpanch of the village is the head of the collective and hosts monthly meetings in which farmers receive regular guidance and have access to information regarding latest trends. Producing speciality items using indigenous methods cultivated by tribals residing near the Maharashtra-Gujarat border, all fifty farmers, including multiple women, have effectively advanced from primary field work to processing and creating end-products. By adhering to strict quality standards and overcoming their own inherent risk-averseness, the group is well on its way to achieving long-term income growth for all its stakeholders.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 185
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
The product is of very good quality. The taste is also good and it seems healthy too.
Soft rotis. Distinct taste makes one eat more.
Super soft, delicious and the fact that its high in protein makes it great guilt-free diet meal for me. It is going to be my regular go-to flour for everything :) Thank you Aazol!