Solapuri Peanut Chutney - 200g (Pack of 1/Pack of 3)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Aazol's Peanut Chutney is made using a traditional Solapuri recipe and the highest quality peanuts packed with protein. While usually enjoyed in a thali with daily meals, its balanced flavours, spicy kick and crunchy texture make this unique chutney an excellent chakna option too!
Groundnut or peanut is interestingly not of Indian origin, and was most likely introduced by the Jesuit missionaries who followed Vasco de Gama, goes one theory. Another traces its path into India from China or the Pacific Islands where it could’ve been introduced from Central or South America. Today, Maharashtra is one of five major producers of the oil seed, with people of Desh (western Maharashtra) using it in foods and pressed into oil.
About The Seller
Based out of Pune, Santkrupa SHG is a second-generation women-run family business that had its reigns pass down from mother-in-law to daughter-in-law. Set up with an intention to upskill and empower marginalised women, Smita Vishal Yadav runs a happy ship with 50 female employees, many of whom have been with the business for over 10 years. Producing a range of spices, chutneys and snacks, all from the freshest seasonal ingredients, the women of Santkrupa are bound by a sense of ownership and flourish in a workplace environment that fosters growth. The astonishing variety of products they make reiterate the axiom that goodness can truly come in all flavours – honestly spicy to sincerely sweet!
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 250
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Combination of test and tradition..👌👌💯💯
I loved the peanut chutney and the kurdi bit laddoos could have been dink(ier)! I wanted a little more dink in it. Tasted more coconutty.
I had placed my order 11 days back. Still not received in Mumbai.