Kaakvi: Liquid Jaggery (300ml/500ml)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's Kaakvi or Liquid Jaggery is a traditionally used sweetener known for its high nutritional content. It is the least processed form of sugarcane and its syrupy texture makes it ideal to use in anything from tea and coffee to desserts and salads.
Kaakvi, like jaggery, is abundantly produced in the sugarcane belt of Maharashtra’s Kolhapur and Ahmednagar areas. But, unlike jaggery, it’s not a part of India’s culinary consciousness. This wisdom of traditional life remains hidden in plain sight, continuing to hold place in rural communities where it is regarded not just as a sweetener, but revered as a medicinal and nutritional blend.
About The Seller
Driven by his keen interest in indigenous agricultural techniques, Bapusaheb Gade Patil started Sai Amrut in Shrirampur, the sugarcane belt of Maharashtra, with the objective of promoting organic farming. From conducting seminars to sharing articles in regional newspapers, he devoted himself to educating and motivating local farmers. Bapusaheb, being the visionary he was, then set a new precedent by launching a small jaggery mill with two farmers in 2010 to manufacture products directly for end-consumers rather than supply to sugarcane mills who used preservatives. Such was his commitment that even though he was ill, Bapusaheb went ahead with conducting a seminar in Mumbai and unfortunately met with a fatal accident on his way back. After his demise, his sons Ajay and Pranay continue to advance their father’s vision of sustainable natural farming with the support of 47 farmers. Today, their use of in-house unadulterated ingredients including desi cow ghee is what makes their sugarcane products last six months without any additives with a taste that puts any sweetener you have ever tried to shame!
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 330
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Its good product and a unique one. But very, very, poor and delayed delivery system. Most inefficient . Diljit Shah
This is liquid jaggery in an unprocessed form. It is convenient while adding to coffee and gives a high-toned, acidic tinge to the flavor profile that is both unique and delightful. The packaging is surprisingly good. Nothing really to say on the negative side. Excellent product overall.