Protein-rich Horse Gram Flour: Kulith Peeth - 500g
INR 50 OFF on first order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 99)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Horsegram or Kuleeth is an energy-filled superfood loaded with antioxidants, protein, iron, calcium and zinc. In Konkan, Horsegram Flour is used to make the Maharashtrian specialty, Pithla. You can also use it for savoury pancakes or parathas.
A staple in every Chitpawan Brahmin home, Horsegram Flour also gets the tag of the poor man’s superfood for its stellar nutritional content and popularity across rural India. In Konkan, vegetarians turn to legumes and pulses for their protein intake. They sprout kuleeth to make usal (stir-fried horsegram), use the whole gram for saar (soup) and hand-roll the flour into shengole (pasta in broth).
About The Seller
A collective of ten entrepreneurial female farmers, Kranti churns out handmade flour and spices and other seasonal delights native to Sindhudurg. Led by Sakshi Satyavan Soye, who acts as a link between the collective and government representatives who help them with micro-financing, they source all ingredients locally whilst paying special attention to hygiene and quality. Most of the women are only seasonal rice and turmeric farmers and thus depend on the self-help group’s earnings for sustenance through the rest of the year. Kranti’s Malvani Masala, patiently slow-roasted and ground, is a balanced mix of over 20 ingredients offering unparalleled authentic taste, their Kuleeth Peeth retains all its natural nutrients because it is hand pound and their Aam Ras, made using locally-grown GI-tagged Devgad Alphonso mangoes, is the picture of taste and quality. The hard work, patience and perseverance shown by the women of Kranti adds its own flavour to the food they produce and is a salutary lesson to all of us of the resolve it takes to be an agriculturist.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 99 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 325
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Very useful nutritious choice for day to day healthy lifestyle.
Taste is good. We can add this flour to Chapathi and gives delicious taste and softness...
Very helpful and useful product..
This product was indeed suggested twice by two different ayurvedic practitioners.