Gahu Kurdai: Whole-wheat String Papad - 200g (Pack of 1/Pack of 3)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's Gahu Kurdai is a sun-dried string papad made from fermented whole wheat ground into batter. Deep fry to a crisp and serve as a wholesome accompaniment to a curry or vegetable dish.
If you saw how kurdai is made, you’d respect every morsel of this papad. The grain is soaked over days, and the dough processed through the patient press-and-turn of the chakli press to produce the perfect disc of concentric ‘strings’. Dehydrated by sun drying the roundels in courtyards and terraces, the light and airy kurdai is deep fried in hot oil, fluffing up delightfully to double its size.
About The Seller
Hand-me-down gets a whole new meaning with the recipe for the Gahu Kurdai made by the team at Yukta Gruh Udyog. Its founder Shital Ravindra Patil saw her mother-in-law and co-founder Nirmalabai Ramesh Patil make the kurdai in her kitchen, and Nirmalabai in turn learnt the recipe from her saasu bai. The Patils who are long-time residents of Bhaler Tal village in Nandurbar have lived the hard life synonymous with the arid, tribal-dominated district of northwest Maharashtra crowned by the Satpura range. When repeated attempts at launching a business failed, Shital and Nirmalabai turned to their family's culinary legacy in 2012. Soon, her husband and father-in-law joined in, and the family-run SHG now offers employment to a small group of local men and women.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 265
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
It’s very tasty! Will order again!
Crisp and tasty papad. Absorbs very little oil
The first time i ordered kurdai was too good. But now it was disappointing. It sticked to teeth like fevicol upon eating. Taste was not good too.
I would hv loved to reorder if they Maintain their quality