Multigrain Aata: Thalipeeth Bhajani (500g/1kg)
INR 50 OFF on first order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 99)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's Thalipeeth Bhajani is a slow-roasted organic multigrain atta. A nutritious combination of wheat, rice, millets, dals and spices, this mix grain atta makes wholesome and delicious parathas/chillas. Simply add chopped onion, coriander and spice tempering and wow your friends and family.
One of Maharashtra’s most loved breakfast and evening Maharashtrian snacks, the Thalipeeth recipe is different in every home. Some families add grated veggies or greens of choice. What’s common is the bhajani or mixed grain flour. A good bhajani stands out by roasting the grains to the right temperature. The same mix can also make Kothimbir Vadi (besan and coriander cakes) and Alu Vadi (rolled gram flour-lined colacassia leaves).
About The Seller
Calling Suvarna Sandip Warde a one-woman-army is by no means a stretch. Along with her family, she relocated to the quaint village of Revaj from Mumbai in 1998. The village didn’t have many commercial establishments and residents had to rely on Alibag for the most basic of requirements. Against the advice of everyone, she started selling chapati and bhaaji and within one year grew it into a business of selling spice mixes. Today, the dynamic entrepreneur runs Kasthuri, an all-women-staffed restaurant and SHG in Alibag and dabbles in a variety of activities, from vegetable farming to experimenting with all-natural products. Suvarna has a limitless vision to grow and see others around her grow; a big part of her day is spent motivating the all-women workforce to upskill. Her attention to detail comes in handy when preparing her slow-roasted and meticulously ground flours. In her 15 years of work, she has striven to build a sense of community in the truest sense with the result that her employees are well taken care of, including getting their salaries paid in full throughout the lockdown.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 99 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 350
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Taste was so amazing that finish in a day
Really good flour mix
The best Thalipeeth I have tasted so far. Those whom we shared Thalipeeth with also has similar views. We ensure that we have stock of this Bhajani at home.