Poha Mirgund: Spiced Poha Papad - 175g (Pack of 1/Pack of 3)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Poha Mirgund, made from flattened rice dough, lightly spiced and cut into mini rectangles, is Konkan’s popular papad. Roast/fry to serve alongside curry rice or as a crunchy evening snack.
Mirgund or rice flake crisps are central to the traditional, homemade Konkani produce roster. Especially sought after during the monsoon along with sun-dried khare (anchovies), jawla, sode and sukat (shrimp), they help jazz up a meal in a season when fresh catch is out of bounds due to choppy waters and respect for the fish breeding season.
About The Seller
Mother and daughter duo, Neelima Madhukar Naik and Snehal Pravin Naik, laid the foundation of Naik’s Konkan Food Bazaar way back in 2006. Neelima’s confidence in her long-perfected recipes combined with the highest quality of local ingredients fuelled their modest business providing Konkani food essentials including pickles, papad, flour and speciality products under one roof. 15 years later, the family business employs nine hardworking women and is run by her grandson Siddharth who takes utmost pride in his Aaji’s recipes and describes her as a relentless woman, who even at the age of 75 insists on making her own pickles and mixes.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 225
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org