Kala Masala: Maharashtra’s Special Garam Masala - 100g
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's Kala Masala derives its name from its deep colour, the result of meticulous roasting of spices. Lending itself to a variety of vegetable dishes, dals and curries, this is north-western Maharashtra’s original garam masala.
Kala masala is characterised by its rich, spicy, and often smoky flavour. The word "kala" in Marathi, the primary language of Maharashtra, means black, and Kala masala gets its name from the dark and robust colour it imparts to the dishes it is used in. This dark colour comes from the black spices used in the blend like black pepper and black cardamom.
About The Seller
Kiran Rajesh Nikumbhe, a determined homemaker from Shahada, Dist. Nandurbar, with a vision of creating her own small business to improve her family's life. In 2017, she ventured into the world of Cashew processing, and for three years, her business thrived. However, the onset of the COVID-19 lockdown brought economic hardship, forcing her to shut down the cashew processing venture. This inspired her to explore new possibilities and she decided to get a drier for dehydrating cashew nuts. Unfortunately, her initial attempts to sell dehydrated products did not yield the desired results.
Undeterred by the setbacks, Kiran sought guidance from her family. Together, they brainstormed ideas and identified a daily essential in everyone's kitchen – Masalas. In 2022, Kiran took a leap of faith and launched her own Masala business, drawing upon age-old recipes passed down from her Nani (maternal grandmother). Today, Kiran's Masala business has not only empowered her but also provided employment opportunities for five other women.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 220
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your products are very good quality wise, but the Shipping Charges are very steep and are on the very very higher side, and thus making your products very very costly overall. Please try to slash prices of your products as well as Shipping Charges, to make them really affordable and a value for money. If you will follow this business-model, I am sure you will get more and more customers and ever increasing sales. See as I have purchased just 100 gms of Kala masala, but it has costed me dearly to the tune of Rs. 320 for it including Shipping. So, not sustainable, and this is why I am not ordering it again, and other products as well. So keep your quality intact but keep your margins as low as possible to make permanent customers. Thanks and Regards,
Excellent addition to home made meat, dal and potato dishes. Elevates taste beyond expectations.
Very happy to finally find a spice mix that smells and tastes so fresh and wholesome. Always feel satisfied after having a meal with it. Will definitely order it again :)