Dry Garlic Coconut Chutney - 200g (Pack of 1/Pack of 3)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 199)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's Dry Garlic Coconut Chutney is named after its star ingredients, garlic and desiccated coconut. Popularly known as the Vada Pav chutney, it goes well with fried snacks like Bhajiya and Vada.
No matter what part of Maharashtra you hail from, the Dry Garlic Coconut Chutney makes it to your dining table. Its dry texture and frugal ingredients lend it a longer shelf life. It travels well and is popular with Maharashtrians outside India craving a taste of home.
About The Seller
Based out of Pune, Santkrupa SHG is a second-generation women-run family business that had its reigns pass down from mother-in-law to daughter-in-law. Set up with an intention to upskill and empower marginalised women, Smita Vishal Yadav runs a happy ship with 50 female employees, many of whom have been with the business for over 10 years. Producing a range of spices, chutneys and maharashtrian snacks, all from the freshest seasonal ingredients, the women of Santkrupa are bound by a sense of ownership and flourish in a workplace environment that fosters growth. The astonishing variety of products they make reiterate the axiom that goodness can truly come in all flavours – honestly spicy to sincerely sweet!
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 199 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 250
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect combination of spicy and tangy , it would be more tasty if it can be combine with peanut chutney (just a suggestion)
Delicious chutney with perfectly balanced spices
Amazing traditional taste with excellent quality and packaging. Kudos to the Aazol team for creating a great product.