Devgad Alphonso Aam Ras: Pure Unsweetened Mango Pulp - 850g
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Devgad Alphonso Aam Ras is unsweetened, pure mango pulp that's redolent with memories of annual holidays. Stretch the fleeting mango season beyond the summer with Aazol's fresh hapus extract. India is home to a variety of mangoes, but the undisputed king of fruit is the alphonso or hapus. And the finest lot grows in the Devgad taluka of Sindhudurg. Firm, saffron-hued and sweet, the Devgad Alphonso Aam Ras can be used in sherbet, blended with milk or yoghurt for a smoothie, or churned into aamrakhand (mango shrikhand). We like to scoop it up with hot puri like the Maharashtrians do at Gudi Padwa lunch.
India’s association with the mango is millions of years old. It finds a mention in Vedic literature, and can be traced to Burma and Bangladesh. When the Portuguese encountered the maanga in Kerala, they carried it to the world as mango. As did Buddhist monks, who popularised the fruit in South East Asia. The Devgad hapus has a GI tag because its unique flavour and potent aroma is found nowhere else. This, it gains from the rich, low-moisture laterite soil, Arabian sea breeze and hilly conditions of the group of Konkan villages it calls home.
About The Seller
The Vasudharati Foods enterprise is comprised of five brothers, who have generated local employment opportunities for ten individuals. One of the brothers, Akshay Hule, is responsible for liaising with Aazol to handle the mango pulp production. Despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the brothers remained resilient and embraced the adage "Old is Gold." Having grown up with a deep connection to Konkan products, they were inspired to elevate these household products to new heights and make them accessible to every household. Their mother used to prepare mango pulp in small batches exclusively for their family. Inspired by their mother's recipe, they decided to enhance it by incorporating some technical innovations to produce on a larger scale. This led them to establish Vasudharati Foods in 2020. The name "Vasudha" derives from the word "Dharati," which means Earth, symbolising their love for the planet. To ensure the highest quality for their finished products, they source Alphonso mangoes from Devgad. These mangoes naturally ripen on the tree, resulting in a distinct, natural taste with sugar formed naturally.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 999
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Having tasted other brands of Degad Alphonso,this one was disappointing. It wasn't sweet and no lingering taste.waste of money.
Our Aam Ras doesn't have any added sugar (or preservatives), hence you might feel a certain lack of sweetness. This is what makes it unique in the market because all other Aam Ras come loaded with tons of refined sugar and we wanted to preserve the purity.
If this is not to your taste, would suggest adding some sugar into it before consuming. Have no doubt you'll love it then :)
It was okay not as I expected.
My toddler loves her milkshakes thanks to Aazol's Mango pulp !!!