Kolhapuri Green Chilli Chutney - 200g
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Aazol's rustic fresh Kolhapuri Green Chilli Chutney is simple enough to make it to the farmer’s humble lunch box. A crush of potent green chilli, garlic, cumin and coriander, it goes excellently with hot parathas, dal rice and poha and can even be used as a standalone marinade!
The Thecha gets its name from the technique used to make it: pounding. Situated on the banks of river Panchganga, south west Maharashtra’s ancient city of Kolhapur is known for its legendary pahunchaar or hospitality and fiery cuisine. Kolhapuris use both, red and green chilli with equal fervour, and the Kolhapuri Thecha reflects their love for raw spice.
About The Seller
The Aazol Kolhapuri Green Chilli Chutney is based on a recipe that has been passed down through generations of women of a family hailing from Gargoti, Kolhapur. Hemalata Digambar Kamble moved to Mumbai in 1986 at the tender age of 10 and carried with her nothing but the memories of her idyllic home and the food cooked in her Aazol (maternal grandparents' home). Today, she sells homemade spices and chutneys with the support of her mother Anusaya Shaldigre, who taught her all the recipes she had in turn learnt from her mother. These two Kolhapuri women take two days every time to peel garlic, roast coconut, dry chilli, grind spices, and roast oil with hawk-like precision and a devotion that is rare, to craft the perfect specimen of their family’s and village’s culinary legacy.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 375
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com