Bhardi: Traditional Baby Porridge (250g/1kg)
INR 50 OFF on 1st order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 4,999
Free shipping above INR 499
No questions asked replacement
Aazol's Bhardi is a traditional easy-to-digest multigrain baby porridge homemade by mothers in Maharashtra. A combination of dals, nuts, cereals, seeds and dry fruits, it is an excellent mix of nutrients. It also makes for a tasty light-on-tummy breakfast for adults.
Ingrained in traditional community life, Bhardi is fed to babies across Maharashtra's hinterland. The ingredients are carefully dry roasted before they are pounded to make a porridge recipe mix that's the quintessential Indian answer to commercial baby food. Your grandmother would approve.
About The Seller
Mother and daughter duo, Neelima Madhukar Naik and Snehal Pravin Naik, laid the foundation of Naik’s Konkan Food Bazaar way back in 2006. Neelima’s confidence in her long-perfected recipes combined with the highest quality of local ingredients fuelled their modest business providing Konkani food essentials including pickles, papad, flour and speciality products under one roof. 15 years later, the family business employs nine hardworking women and is run by her grandson Siddharth who takes utmost pride in his Aaji’s recipes and describes her as a relentless woman, who even at the age of 75 insists on making her own pickles and mixes.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
MRP : ₹ 350
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
RECEIVED MY PACKAGE OF AAZOL GOODIES YESTERDAY, INSPITEOF FEROCIOUS RAINS IN MUMBAI, THE PACKAGING WAS INTACT, THANKS TEAM AAZOL.
TRIED MAKING & EATING BHARDI FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY. PREPARED IT LIKE A RAVA UPMA, SUPER TASTY, INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS & VERY FILLING TOO. INSPITE OF HAVING DATES AS ONE OF THE INGREDIENTS, ITS NOT AT ALL SWEET, HENCE CAN BE TURNED INTO UPMA. WILL TRY TO MAKE CHILLAS OUT OF IT SOON.THANKS AAZOL.
To be honest I bought this product for my mother as she refuses to chew anything & it was concerning that she was not eating. I came across this product Bhardi & tried it on my mom. She just loved it & I too am happy that she’s getting something nutritious to eat. I think it’s just not for babies but also for old people who cannot digest heavy food.
Thank you team Aazol!! My mom eats