Ghati Masala: Spicy All-purpose Masala - 100g
INR 50 OFF on first order above INR 499
INR 150 OFF above INR 1,499
INR 250 OFF above INR 2,499
10% OFF above INR 3,499
For orders INR 499 - 1,999
(Fees - INR 99)
Free shipping above INR 499
24/7 Customer Service
Aazol's Ghati Masala is a potent red chilli spice blend with origins in the Western Ghats. Use it to spice up any vegetable dish, curry or khichdi or as an accompaniment to Vada Pav.
Named after the ghaats or the Sahyadris, a north west mountain range that runs alongside the Deccan Plateau, Ghati Masala represents through its earthy flavour the strong link that the people of Paschim Maharashtra or Desh have with their land. The region – which became the seat of the Maratha empire under Chhatrapati Shivaji in the 17th century – experiences unforgiving summers and severe winters, testing its residents' indomitable spirit a little more each season.
About The Seller
Back in 1970, Mr. Sanjay Pol's parents embarked on a journey crafting authentic masalas in Mumbai, drawing from cherished recipes that spanned generations. Young Sanjay, inspired by their dedication, joined the process, turning a childhood fascination into a lifelong passion.
Guided by his mother's wisdom, Sanjay mastered the art of blending spices, infusing each masala with a touch of heritage. What began as a small venture soon outgrew its Mumbai roots, leading to a new chapter in the tranquil village of Masur. Today, the legacy thrives, providing employment to 4 to 5 individuals, including 4 talented women. Join us in celebrating this flavorful journey that began with a family's love for authentic masalas and continues to enrich lives.
Shipping & Delivery
- Products supplied by us are available for shipping all across India. Products will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the shipping confirmation email unless we agree otherwise with you.
- For domestic shipments, the delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (from date of order). For international shipments, the delivery time is 15 to 20 business days (from date of order)
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for shipment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipping date.
- Shipping of the products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products to you. However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the products to them on your behalf or to leave the products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- COD available on orders between INR 499 - INR 1,999. COD charges of INR 99 will be added at checkout
MRP : ₹ 220
Country of Origin: India
Source, packed & marketed by: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care: AAZOL VENTURES (MUMBAI) PRIVATE LIMITED, 402, Sun Rise Building, Pali Naka, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bandra(West), Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400050, Phone: +91-7400470490, E-Mail: email@example.com
Super spicy…. Just 1 tsp is enough for 1kg.
The taste is so authentic & the flavor in the vegetables is just soooo good!!
It's a great product. Traditional taste.
Born to a gujju father and maharashtrian mom I use to always crave typical ghati taste after my mom passed away with this masala reminds me of my mom thx Aazol